We invite you to aviation training at ATO Avioner
PPL (A) - private pilot license / LAPL (A) - light aircraft pilot license
The holder of the PPL(A) license is entitled to perform the duties of the pilot-in-command or a second pilot of aircraft or TMG in non-commercial operations without remuneration.The candidate for training on the PPL(A), LAPL(A) license must meet the following conditions:
- The candidate who attends the training must be at least gymnasial (or equivalent) or continue education at a school guaranteeing such education until after taking the PPL(A) or LAPL(A) exams
- Candidate applying for a private pilot license (airplanes) PPL(A) or LAPL(A) must have at least lower secondary or equivalent education
- On the day of the first solo flight student - pilot must be 16 years old at least.
- A candidate applying for a PPL(A) or LAPL(A) private pilot license must have a valid medical certificate category 1 or 2.
- Candidate applying for a PPL(A) or LAPL(A) private pilot license must be 17 years old